Thread: Regulation Tactical Reflex Mag Pouches for Sale - featured on ShotShow - hard to get!

Currently circling in an AC-130 Gunship over Burnaby awaiting HALO drop orders

Exclamation Regulation Tactical Reflex Mag Pouches for Sale - featured on ShotShow - hard to get!

Selling 3 Black Regulation Tactical - Reflex Mag pouches as featured at the Shot Show - Best in New Product Innovations. These pouches hold 2 mags each in a staggered formation for easy retrieval and replacement - no dump pouch required with these babies!

Watch the videos here and see lots of detailed info: http://www.regulationtactical.com/pr...brackets#tab-6

These are currently very difficult to get due to high demand and long lead times (waited 8 weeks for mine). Fielded once but need to get a different color for my set up. Selling at $28 each so you save $2 bucks on each plus shipping and I will deliver them in the greater Vancouver area to you. If you buy all 3, I will sell them for $80.

PM me if interested.

P1040421.JPGP1040422.JPGP1040423.JPG

P.S. mags shown in picture are not included with purchase!

bump

Price drop to $25 a piece or $70 for all three! And I will deliver them to you