PDA

View Full Version : Dingo's sale thread THIS WEEK ONLY

Dingo
01-22-2013, 04:48 PM
Need money for a pretty rare AOR-1 item I must have. These things are for sale this week only. Paypal or cash, but we can meet somewhere (like DS tac), or I can ship (you pay shipping). Ill add that prices can be dropped a bit, as I really need the money.

CB Mayflower UW gen IV rig. Used at two games. Velcro on back (to keep it from sticking to clothes, not the male velcro) has about a 1'x1' square cut out of it in a corner. Everything else is perfect. $150

Mayflower Multicam Litelock Assault back panel. Used 3 or 4 times. $150

Size 34 Arid CADPAT pants. Theyre legit issued and were overseas. Super rare. No rips or tears, but faded. $75

TS AOR-2 top. Lent it to Witch Hunter to use for one game day. Size is "L" but the body material is extremely stretchy so will comfortably fit an M to L. Materials are real AOR-2, and the real body material. The closest you can get to a real AOR-2 top without spending hundreds upon hundreds. $125

S&S Precision AOR-1 gen 1 tourniquet. Never used on anyone lol. Extremely rare because its gen 1. $200

Iron Airsoft M320. Comes with 6 shells, 2 leak and arent functional (this is as of the last time I used it 2 months ago). THIS WEEK ONLY $400

Goggles
01-23-2013, 04:43 PM
If I may ask, can I see a picture of the Mayflower Gen IV rig?

Dingo
01-23-2013, 06:22 PM
Sorry guys, completely forgot about pics.

Mayflower rig loaded up (hasnt been worn since this pic was taken months ago):

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh598/dingo331/my%20shiz/photo4.jpg

Goggles
01-23-2013, 10:57 PM
I may take that off ya then. I need a new chest rig anyway.