PDA

View Full Version : Testing Waters: KJW M4 GBBR + a ton of mags/accessories.

Dizzy
01-02-2014, 10:25 AM
I want a KWA ERG. Thus:

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3799/11711699915_63268552ce_z.jpg
DOES NOT include the scope, AFG, or magpuls that are in the pic. I can send you a pic of what you'll get if you really want one.

Got this in a trade from Jester last spring and gamed it a handful of times since, but aside from doing Travis Haley impressions at home this hasn't seen a lot of use. He apparently did some stuff internally (tight bore!) but I'm not entirely sure. Either way, it shoots straight and true, though the hop may need a little work.

Includes:

-KJW GBBR
-Madbull Troy TRX BattleRail
-Magpul (real steel) MIAD pistol grip
-Magpul PTS MOE stock (in black and not FDE like in the pic)
-replica Daniel Defense fixed iron sights
-Tactical Link (real steel) Battery Assist Lever
-7 (!!!) 30rd mags
-3 (!!!) bolts - varying FPS for each one
-random miscellaneous extra parts

The (seven!) mags alone are worth quite a bit, let alone the bolts, external furniture, and other parts. Looking for $650, OBO.

Not in a huge rush to sell as I'll probably get an ERG in a month or so. This'll be up for sale until then. As usual, PM or bug me on the field if you want to give it a test run. No trades, unless it's for an ERG... but you can try your luck anyway.

Cheers!

Dizzy
01-16-2014, 04:09 PM
Bump. Still taking offers for trades/cash. :)

Turtle
01-16-2014, 07:52 PM
will to part out one or two of the bolts.....?

Dizzy
01-30-2014, 07:34 PM
No parting, Turtle, sorry. :( Let's chat next game day though and maybe we can work something out.

Until then, price drop down to $650 OBO. Also taking offers for various trades. :)

Dizzy
03-13-2014, 02:03 PM
One last bump + price drop down to $600 OBO. Taking offers for trades, especially if it's for an IAR. :)