PDA

View Full Version : Custom Beta Project Magpul AK FS/FT

Hacksaw
10-20-2013, 07:24 PM
Looking to trade or sell this Custom Magpul Beta Project AK!
Here Are some pictures

http://i.imgur.com/TPehT91.jpg

This is my Custom Built Beta Project Magpul AK, it is a replica of the famous one of a kind MAG-K used by Magpul Dynamics instructors Chris Costa and Travis Haley. And let me tell you, it is one cool looking gun, and has it has a lot to offer. This rifle features a rock solid full metal steel body, all the parts on this gun are metal with the exception of the pistol grip, and the Magpul PTS CTR Stock, it is a hefty beast. It also has an ambidextrous charging handle, that way you can adjust the hop up without having to awkwardly positioning your hands. Both the front and rear sights are adjustable on this gun.

This gun started off as a Limited Edition Magpul PTS AK, I have spent a large amount of money buying aftermarket upgrade parts for it, and as of its current condition, the internals are rock solid, just like the steel externals. As of now, none of the internals are stock, all parts have been replaced with the exception of the motor cage. Currently it has a complete Lonex V3 Gearbox with a chromium finish, silver wiring for high conductivity and a M110 spring inside that reduces friction between the shell and the gears inside. Also included is a Lonex V3 Hop-up chamber which also has a chrome finish with a Prometheus Purple Hop-up bucking, partnered by a Element H-nub, a Guarder 6.01 tight bore inner barrel for higher accuracy and tighter groupings for this length of barrel, and many more upgrade parts. Using a 9.6v battery, this gun has a very high trigger response time, and a nice rate of fire.

As of its current state with all it's items and accessories, this gun is worth over $1200, if the price is right, I will definitely sell it. However, I am looking for trades, of any valuable airsoft guns, looking to trade for anything around the 550-800+ Prince Range. Looking to trade for equal or greater value or multiple lesser value guns, or lesser values plus cash. But really looking to trade for anything really, just send me an email and we'll see what we can work out.

This gun comes with:

-One Magpul AK Mag with DE Floorplate

-5 Batteries:
Three 9.6v and two 8.4v

-Upgraded Internal Parts:
Lonex V3 Gearbox w/ Lonex M110 Spring (With a 70 hardness sorbo) or Stock Beta Project V3 Gearbox (Depends on trade value)
Lonex Hop-up Chamber
Lonex AK Selector Group
CYMA Blue Bell High Torque Motor
Prometheus Purple Hop-up Bucking
Element H-nub
Guarder 6.01 Tightbore Inner Barrel
AKS74U Stock Flashider

External parts and Extra Magazines depends on trade value.

External Parts:
Aimpoint Micro T1 Red-dot with Trades
T1 Removable Protective Rubber Cover
Magpul PTS AFG2
Magpul PTS XTM Rail Covers
Surefire Flashlight
QD RIS Mount
QD Sling Attachment
Magpul CTR Cheek Riser
Scar QD Suppressor and Flashhider

E-Mail me for more Pictures!

Looking to trade for anything around the 550+ Prince Range. Looking to trade for equal or greater value or multiple lesser value guns, or lesser values plus cash. But really looking to trade for anything really, just send me an email and we'll see what we can work out.

This gun comes with one Beta Project Magpul AK Mag, I have 5 other ones, each are worth 30 dollars new, so I am willing to sell them for 20 each, or add them to the trade value.

Looking for anything really, Just something to change! Try me!

[Preferred trade for Guns: CA SR25, G&P SR25, (VFC, KA, G&P) M4/AR15, VFC HK416/M27 IAR, VFC HK417, CA SA58 Carbine RIS, G&G M14 EBR, ICS L86A2, LCT RPK, G&G GK5C, G&G Kar98K, A&K PKM, E1 PKM, RS Type 97, RS Type 97B, G&P Mk23 Stoner]

Thankyou!

Hacksaw
10-24-2013, 03:08 PM
Now Comes with Batteries

Hacksaw
10-25-2013, 01:00 PM
Full Lonex Internals, really want this traded

Hacksaw
11-02-2013, 01:02 PM
Bump

Hacksaw
11-06-2013, 01:02 AM